Thursday, March 9, 2006

Complete and utter rubbish

1,247 words down. 3,753 to go. It's all crap so far.

Eight days left. It's due on St. Patrick's Day.

Can I make it? Will the drinks gathering at the Duke of Cambridge be one of celebration or defeat?

The suspense, it is killing me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

look at you, saying "rubbish" instead of "garbage" or "trash", like a true brit!!! hehehehehehe.
of course you can make it!!! if i could draw a whole storyboard in 48 hours, what could 3,753 words in 7 days be for you?
i know you've been busy, but please let me know if you want me to make any changes to your invites before the end of my break [sunday]. i may not have time to make them when i'm back to my full-time class schedule... well, good luck on your paper!!!

Kait W. said...

Loryta...I love them! I think I may use the kitties one after all...it rocks!