Sunday, March 12, 2006

I'm a pro at this...

Since I have heard nothing but positive feedback about Flickr Pro, I went ahead and upgraded my account. Hurray!

So now my old photos have returned, and I will be uploading new photos and creating sets like nobody's business. In the past few days I have uploaded some photos that I didn't want to upload before (because I didn't want to use up the space), as well as some new photos from the most recent black tie guest dinner.

I love the fact that it saves the original sizes, so if I lose the copies on my computer, I will have a backup. I think that's awesome. That alone makes it worth it for me.

So drop on by and check out the new photos...more to come over the break, I'm sure!

1 comment:

Red said...

Good move! I've never regretted upgrading and you have some great pitures. I started a Catz group (http://www.flickr.com/groups/catz) but couldn't work out an eay way to put all of the pictures I already tagged with "Catz" in the group.