Under the Tuscan Sun
OK, who wants to go to Tuscany?????
I just saw a sign today for a Tuscan farmhouse available for rent for €80 a night (£45, or $95). It says it sleeps 2-3 people comfortably, but I totally would not mind sleeping on a chair or the floor. Hell, I'd sleep standing up. This is Tuscany.
I mean this. I would totally get a group together for something like this.
What do you think?
2 comments:
Kaitlin, my darling 2nd wife, let's go and bring all the theory kids with us!
are you kidding? you don't want to travel all the way to italy to spend your time on a farm in tuscany!!! i really can't understand why british and american people are so fond of the tuscan countryside. i mean, it's nice and all, but still... btw, for those who read this and don't know me, i'm italian hehehehe.
Post a Comment